You Can Support our Building Fund by Using AmazonSmile!
It’s easy and does not cost you a thing, but many purchases you might already plan to make on Amazon will lead to a portion of what you spend being donated back to Southside. Setting this up only takes a couple of minutes.
Here are directions from Amazon:
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.
Signing up is easy!
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials.
3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice (simply type in “Southside Presbyterian Church” and then be sure to select the one that’s in Tucson)
4. Select your charity.
4. Start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
If you already have an AmazonSmile account set up and want to change your charity designation to Southside:
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
2. From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
3. Select your new charitable organization to support, as described in step 3 above.
Please forward this information to any family and friends you think might like to help support our building project in this way.